Fall 2022 mini sessions
The time to update your family photos has arrived! Get a mix of fun and holiday-card worthy portraits of you and your people to document life in 2022.
- Get dressed up, have fun, and make memories with your fam.
- Perfect for holiday cards, photo gifts - or give the gift of a photo session!
- Purchase session to reserve your date. Sessions are nonrefundable.
- Select date from dropdown menu - set dates are at specific locations so be sure to select what you want
- Sessions can be applied to families, couples, pets, individuals, and more!
- Check out my family session guide to get prepared for your shoot!
Update 11/30/22 - sessions have sold out! Thank you so much for your business. Gift certificates available for 2023 sessions. Now booking 2023, please inquire via contact form! Cheers
Update 11/19/22 - thank you everyone that has booked so far! The remaining available dates are all I have left for fall minis for 2022.
Gift certificates for 2023 shoots are available for purchase. A PDF will be emailed to you within 2 business days of purchase.
Photo session Includes:
- 20 minute session (if you arrive early you might get a few extra minutes!)
- $350 mini session (Full hour sessions regularly $475)
- 30-50 photos
- Images are processed in a bright and natural style.
- JPEG files delivered in 1-2 weeks via private digital gallery
- Space is limited
- Includes up to 6 people on shoot, $35 for each extra person. Pets welcome
- Retouching or photoshopping adds additional time and cost. Please inquire once images are delivered.
Minis will be hosted at a different location each month between September - December. I wanted to switch it up a bit this year and shoot at all of my favorite locations as the season changes.
September 24 + 25 - Land Park Rock Garden
15th Ave, Sacramento, CA 95822
Park behind Fairy Tale Town
October 15 + 16 - Granite Regional Park
8160 Ramona Ave, Sacramento, CA 95826
Park near the dog park/skate park
November 12 - Sutter’s Landing
20 28th St, Sacramento, CA 95816
Park near the skate park
December 3 - Create and Bloom Studios - indoor w/ minimal holiday set up
1812 J St Suite 21, Sacramento, CA 95811
Street parking, studio is upstairs
- What do we wear? Wear clothes that you feel comfortable and confident in. Coordinate with your family, but don't try to be matchy-matchy unless that's your vibe. Wearing fall colors like burgundy, rust, cream, white/black/gray, will really pop amongst the fall colors (try not to wear green in case we shoot in front of foliage). Check the family session guide for outfit inspiration.
- How do I get my photos? Your gallery is delivered digitally via email about a week after our photo session. Includes the best images, usually 30+
- What if there's smoke/rain/bad weather? We can totally reschedule if any of these things come up! If it's raining, I usually check the weather the evening before. The clouds can add a nice mood to photos, but if it's pouring rain let's reschedule.
- Do I have to pay with Paypal? My site uses paypal in checkout, but if you prefer to pay online by card, let me know. Sessions are nonrefundable. Should you need to reschedule, the payment will apply towards a new date (subject to availability)
- Additional questions? Ask away or email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org