I found a few rolls of film recently that hadn’t been developed. I took them to Mike’s Camera for processing and am so pleasantly surprised by the results.
These were taken somewhere between 2015-2018. Here’s a summary of all the photos:
- Picking tomatoes with Anna, Holly, and Jasmine at my in law’s garden in Grass Valley. 2015
- Camping at Don Pedro Lake. 2015
- The Women’s March in Sacramento. 2017
- Our engagement photo session with Hailey at the Castello di Amorosa in Calistoga. 2018
- Light and flowers around our house. Various times~
I’m so happy with how they turned out and feel a big spark of inspiration. I bought a few more rolls of film that I intend to shoot this summer, but at the moment I am reminiscing these moments and am so thankful to have them. Film makes you more intentional with shooting, and slows down the process. It’s how I learned photography, and feels good to go back to my roots and capturing decisive moments.