Studio SessionsSeptember 13, 2022
Create and Bloom studios has been such a dream for my business and clients - especially for personal branding, portrait, maternity/newborn and boudoir shoots that all require a little more privacy than shooting outside!
Whether you are looking to polish up your online presence, need updated portraits, or just want a bright and modern space to create in, the studio is the perfect place for us to take photos.
Between the bright white walls, moody dark wall, and colorful backdrops, we can capture a variety of vignettes and poses to get just what you need out of your shoot. Plus a mix of faux foliage, couches, a desk, and chairs for even more options.
Here’s a bunch of sample photos from the studio! You’ll see a mix of coaches, artists, designers, and more
Branding Session info
- $575 for 1.5 hours of photo coverage + 30 minute set up/breakdown
- Studio is an additional fee, check it out here (confirm session date with mebefore booking)
- Recommend 3-5 outfits for a variety of images
- Includes 50 imaged edited in a bright and natural style
- Retouch/photoshop is an additional fee
- Private online gallery delivered in 2 weeks
Sample timeline for personal branding/business shoots
- 12 meet at studio
- 12:15 headshots/portraits
- 12:30 outfit change
- 12:35 additional portraits
- 12:45 working photos at desk
- 1:00 outfit change
- in the meantime, capture details of books/tools/still images that can be used as filler on the site (this is where props come in handy- ie: laptop, pens, notebook, etc, anything that conveys what you do)
- 1:15 seated portraits
- 1:30 outfit change
- 1:35 more working/action shots - (at this point we can go outside for any outdoor shots)
- 1:45 shoot concludes/clean up
- 2:00 exit studio.
Sample Timeline Family Session
- 1:00 meet at studio
- 1:15 full family portraits
- 1:35 individual combinations (kids, siblings, parents w/ kids, parents, etc)
- 2:00 outfit change
- 2:05 full family seated or on bed
- 2:25 outfit change
- 2:30 any additional photos
- 2:45 shoot concludes/clean up
- 3:00 exit studio
Please inquire about scheduling your studio session! I typically schedule studio sessions about a month or two out, but can sometimes fit in something sooner on a weekday! Let me know your preferred date and we’ll go from there. Cheers!