Camellia Mini sessions Jan-Feb 2021
Sacramento is the camellia capital city and are about to be blooming all over town! Camellias are beautiful flowers that bloom in shades of pink, red, white, and variegated, and make the most fun and colorful portrait backdrop. New portraits are a great way to show your face on social, email marketing, and to celebrate yourself in this new year.
- Perfect occasion to get dressed up, celebrate yourself and have fun!
- Purchase session to reserve your date. Sessions are nonrefundable.
- Sessions are for individual portraits only
- Specific dates and times available! Reserve your session via the menu below.
Photo session Includes:
- 15 minute sessions
- $100 (Full sessions regularly $450)
- 10 images with the option to purchase additional photos
- Images are processed in a bright and natural style.
- JPEG files delivered in 1 week via private digital gallery
- Space is limited + camellias are seasonal
- 1 person per shoot
- Retouching or photoshopping adds additional time and cost. Please inquire once images are delivered.
Camellias sessions will take place in Sacramento, but specific location is TBD.
These beauties are all over:
- Midtown + East Sac
- Sutter's Fort
- Capitol park camellia grove (tends to get busy)
- Location can be determined based on what color flower you prefer, time of day, and what's blooming
- How do I prepare for my shoot? I'll send a confirmation email once your session is reserved. Review the portrait session guide with tips on preparing for your shoot! NEW: Camellia session guide with details on this specific shoot!
- What about covid? I'll wear a mask and will take photos from a safe distance. Shoots will take place outside in open air. If anyone has been exposed to or has symptoms of covid, we can reschedule.
- What do we wear? Wear clothes that you feel comfortable and confident in. Coordinate with the camellias! Black, white, jeans, and neutral colors won't contrast with the colors of the flowers, but if you want to go all colorful, go for it!
- How do I get my photos? Your gallery is delivered digitally via email about a week after our photo session. It includes 10 images, but you have the option to purchase extra photos. Details are sent with your gallery!
- What if there's smoke/rain/bad weather? We can totally reschedule if any of these things come up! If it's raining, I usually check the weather the evening before. The clouds can add a nice mood to photos, but if it's pouring rain let's reschedule. I have a cute clear umbrella to use on sprinkley days.
- Do I have to pay with Paypal? My site uses paypal in checkout, but if you prefer to pay via venmo or online by credit card, let me know.
- Additional questions? Ask away or email me directly email@example.com